24/11/2017

LYING IN REPOSE

Mr Juicy's Mortal Remains have been brought home from the hospital, and Wilson and The Bees have 'Laid Him Out' in preparation for his funeral in a couple of days time.

Until the funeral, Mr J is 'Lying In Repose' in the dining room.


Given the circumstances of Mr J's demise, I personally think a 'Closed Casket' would have been preferable, but Wilson is adamant. (And despite what people who know me may think, I do sometimes know when to keep my opinion to myself.)


Anyway, Wilson has drawn the curtains, covered all the mirrors with black crepe, stopped the clocks (even his famous Mk2 WASTE clock), hung a black wreath on the front door and strewn straw in the road outside the house.


Right now he's on the phone to the Uckfield Examiner organising an Obituary Notice to appear in tomorrow's edition.




No comments:

Post a Comment